Thread: Urologists in NNJ?

Urologists in NNJ?

Can anyone recommend a urologist that can perform a Cystoscopy in northern NJ? I've been going to Kessler for 15 years or so, but the office keeps cancelling appointments on me and I've had enough. Thanks!
    -------7-23-04----------
    C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org

Have you asked them (Kessler) for a referral?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

No...they are going to try to keep me from looking elsewhere - at this point I'm curious of any referral from a patient rather than the office or Doc, but if I don't hear anything I will approach them.
    -------7-23-04----------
    C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org

My experience with the usual urologists brought me back to Kessler and Dr Todd.
    I've used him for ~18 years now. I can't remember an appointment that was cancelled.
    Also, communication with his office has taken a quantum leap forward in the last year or so, which was my only (and major) complaint!
    I'd recommend you try them again.
    PS: I wouldn't recommend Schoengold in Millburn who is a quasi spinal urologist. I could clarify that if desired.
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Darren, who is your dr there? They should shedule the appointment, or call trusty Sue!

Quote Originally Posted by pfcs49 View Post
    My experience with the usual urologists brought me back to Kessler and Dr Todd.
    I've used him for ~18 years now. I can't remember an appointment that was cancelled.
    If you are talking about Todd Linseymeyer, MD, I don't believe he does any surgical procedures anymore. This may include cystoscopy.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Blog Entries
    We should schedule a little CareCure gathering in Dr. Linsenmeyer?s (I always wonder if I?m missing an e) waiting room. Yes, in my experience they are almost always right on time. He sent me to Dr. Shoengold to place my suprapubic. I don?t know if he does regular urology as well as surgery, but my local guy does both. Dr. L still does my cystoscopy.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    If you are talking about Todd Linseymeyer, MD, I don't believe he does any surgical procedures anymore. This may include cystoscopy.

(KLD)
    AFAIK he does no surgical, but he still does cystos (in color! See you pink bladder in high def!) and takes specimens.
    And I always wing it spelling his name which is why he's Dr Todd
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ