Thread: Issues With Permobil F300?

Issues With Permobil F300?

VA ordered me a new Permobile F300, has anyone had negative or positive experiences with this chair? My therapist recommended this chair. I currently roll in a M400, however, have difficulty docking in the driver's position in my 2016 Honda Oddessy.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

Was your new chair fit with the proper docking device when ordered by the VA? It may be different than the one you received. You should take it back to the VA or the vendor that the VA contracts with to get this fixed.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by wazabiker View Post
    VA ordered me a new Permobile F300, has anyone had negative or positive experiences with this chair? My therapist recommended this chair. I currently roll in a M400, however, have difficulty docking in the driver's position in my 2016 Honda Oddessy.
    Sounds like you have the wrong model are you meaning a Permobil F3?

If so the next question would be have you ever driven a front wheel drive chair?

The F3 is one of the most comfortable chairs out on the market but it will take about 90 days to get comfortable if you have never driven a front wheel drive.

The m400 is a mid wheel HD chair so give yourself some time my guess is your going to clip alot of doors because your sitting more forward then your use to.