Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stairs/Lift combo

Stairs/Lift combo

Don't know if this has been posted before, first time I've seen it. Great space saving idea when no room for ramp and/or stairs and a separate lift. I'm just glad there's folks out there coming up with new ideas...

https://www.liftup.dk/en/products/flexstep/

they have a couple other cool ideas.

https://www.liftup.dk/en/products/
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

very great! I wonder what the lift chair costs?
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

We have looked at these before, but been unable to find this product available in the USA. Wonder if it is available in Canada?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Saw this online yesterday; looks like a great idea.

Off the manufacturers site, the US distributor is a Co. called 101 Mobility. They appear to have about 15 locations around the country.

Interesting
    Standing up for our rights, one offender at a time!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH59mpTo5x8

Follow me on instagram: mikeinbmore

Must be some near me. Buddy has one

This would solve a problem for my daughter's access at her grandparents. They have used a temporary ramp there for years and it is way too steep but my daughter has used it. We just had a Q-Restraint system installed in our van for her and the post under chair catches on the threshold because of the steep angle of the ramp. There is really no other entrance available to enter their house without doing major modifications. (Which they have the means to do they just don't like the "look.")

She got hung up going in about three weeks ago and my husband told his mom and dad that we are not coming over for events at their house until her access is fixed. She put up with that steep ramp for long enough. I really want to look into this so if anyone finds out anything more please post it here and I will do likewise!

I found that I have a dealer near. It is very expensive....much more than we thought it would be. We were looking at the 4-step version and it starts "starts" at $16,999.00 (gulp)

Probs not going to happen here.

Dang, that is steep(har har). I know "we" are a, comparatively, relatively small consumer group, but I sure hate to see prices like this for progressive products. I suppose they had to go thru getting some safety certificates and all that, but sheesh....
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"