Thread: Iphone shortcuts help

Iphone shortcuts help

Can anyone with more tech savvy please lend some guidance (or confirm/deny that this is possible!). I recently installed a Ring doorbell at my apartment. In two of my rooms I have Alexa devices that by saying "Show front door" or "Talk to front door" it allows me to do so. On my iphone I have the "Rapid Ring" app, which connects more quickly than the standard app. Once tapping on the "Rapid Ring" app, you must then tap "Go Live". So I'm hoping to create a shortcut on my iphone that I can activate with Siri, so when I say, "Front door", Siri activates the shortcut so that the Live View comes up. Is this possible?

I don't know about that, but how's that rapid ring app work? guess I could try it!

Quote Originally Posted by landrover View Post
    Can anyone with more tech savvy please lend some guidance (or confirm/deny that this is possible!). I recently installed a Ring doorbell at my apartment. In two of my rooms I have Alexa devices that by saying "Show front door" or "Talk to front door" it allows me to do so. On my iphone I have the "Rapid Ring" app, which connects more quickly than the standard app. Once tapping on the "Rapid Ring" app, you must then tap "Go Live". So I'm hoping to create a shortcut on my iphone that I can activate with Siri, so when I say, "Front door", Siri activates the shortcut so that the Live View comes up. Is this possible?
    Can you screen print your app?

Do you have voice control turned on and if so will that not open it?

Last how about through IFTT??

https://ifttt.com/discover