Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magic Mobility

[QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888681]If it is an older chair you have to take the seat off and you can access both batteries.
    If it is a newer one the front battery tray flips open and you just have to remove the battery cover off of the rear battery.

Not a MWD fan. 30 plus years using RWD I think I will stick with that style. Power foot rest is still in the way to extract battery.

[/

[QUOTE=swannyriver;1888730][QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888681]

So you pulled the seat off???

Mid wheel will give you much more ability to turn much more easy and not have to do 3 point turns like a rear wheel drive try doing a demo for a few days...

[QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888832][QUOTE=swannyriver;1888730]
    Quote Originally Posted by RollinPositive View Post

So you pulled the seat off???

Mid wheel will give you much more ability to turn much more easy and not have to do 3 point turns like a rear wheel drive try doing a demo for a few days...
    Lets start over. I do my own maintenance on my chairs.I do not have a V6 RWD yet. It is new chair time. There is no opportunity to trial one. I have tried both MWD and FWD drive over a long period of time, they are NOT for me. I would like to know the front caster footprint and how to change front battery if the chair has tilt/recline and power centre mount legrest. It looks like the casters are the widest part of the chair but the sell sheet reads 28" with AT tires,26 with hybrid tires.The order forms both CDN and US say width for both is 28"and length for the V6 RWD AT is 36" and the V6 HYBRID is 31.5 to 35"[?] I left a voicemail for Amber last week.
    Last edited by swannyriver; 11-17-2019 at 02:47 PM.

[QUOTE=swannyriver;1888834][QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888832]
    Quote Originally Posted by swannyriver View Post
    Lets start over. I do my own maintenance on my chairs.I do not have a V6 RWD yet. It is new chair time. There is no opportunity to trial one. I have tried both MWD and FWD drive over a long period of time, they are NOT for me. I would like to know the front caster footprint and how to change front battery if the chair has tilt/recline and power centre mount legrest. It looks like the casters are the widest part of the chair but the sell sheet reads 28" with AT tires,26 with hybrid tires.The order forms both CDN and US say width for both is 28"and length for the V6 RWD AT is 36" and the V6 HYBRID is 31.5 to 35"[?] I left a voicemail for Amber last week.

Your really confusing? So lets go back to your batteries have you pulled your seat off yes or no??

If yes can you take a picture of what is stopping you from pulling the front battery out?

Did you get your rear battery out?

I get that you do your own maintenance and that is great if you can do it.

But its taken you a week to this point and still doesn't sound like you are any closer...sometimes on batteries if you buy from a DME many will install the new ones and change out and dispose of the old ones as part of the cost they sell them to you.

I also ask what batteries are you changing to?

I see your in Canada so not to change the subject but why cant a DME bring a chair to you to trial?

Last have you contacted Magic Mobility since you posted I gave you the link a few days ago?

Not sure who Amber is?

[QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888880][QUOTE=swannyriver;1888834]

Your really confusing? So lets go back to your batteries have you pulled your seat off yes or no??

If yes can you take a picture of what is stopping you from pulling the front battery out?

Did you get your rear battery out?

I get that you do your own maintenance and that is great if you can do it.

But its taken you a week to this point and still doesn't sound like you are any closer...sometimes on batteries if you buy from a DME many will install the new ones and change out and dispose of the old ones as part of the cost they sell them to you.

I also ask what batteries are you changing to?

I see your in Canada so not to change the subject but why cant a DME bring a chair to you to trial?

Last have you contacted Magic Mobility since you posted I gave you the link a few days ago?

Not sure who Amber is?
    Timm, read the third sentence in the quote.That is what is confusing you. There is no V6 chairs of any configuration [MWD/FWD/RWD] at any DME here.That is why I asked if anyone had one. Amber Yaichner EXT. 508 at IIM customer service.

Have you seen the mid wheel drive ?

First time I've seen one of these. What are the 2 actuators for in the above photo? Does that chair does not have a reclining back? Question about Arizona...how often do the wildfires concern you?
    "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
    T5/6 complete

[QUOTE=swannyriver;1888888][QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888880]
    Timm, read the third sentence in the quote.That is what is confusing you. There is no V6 chairs of any configuration [MWD/FWD/RWD] at any DME here.That is why I asked if anyone had one. Amber Yaichner EXT. 508 at IIM customer service.

I understand when you 1st posted you mentioned a v6 rear wheel...

I was just showing you the newer mid wheel v6. I was asking you to take a picture of what is stopping you from pulling out the battery once you loosen the bolts and remove the seat. So we can help you figure whats going wrong.

On the 2nd subject if your also wanting to do a demo on a chair and having issues let me know more the able to help you..

The old x5 use to have to do it that way a bit also.

Quote Originally Posted by Rook98006 View Post
    First time I've seen one of these. What are the 2 actuators for in the above photo? Does that chair does not have a reclining back? Question about Arizona...how often do the wildfires concern you?

The configuration your seeing is a new v6 AT and it has seat tilt and recline...its a much more robust build and works perfect.

Wildfires we are in the "burbs" of Phoenix so dont really worry about fires its more of a rural city issue.

Fire issues yearly are more in Flagstaff, Prescott, and east Payson, Show low etc.

With the weather yesterday at 78 its perfect it your not a cold person!!

[QUOTE=swannyriver;1888888][QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888880]
    Also try calling back for ext 541 talk with Todd, let me know if you connect!

[QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888954][QUOTE=swannyriver;1888888]

Also try calling back for ext 541 talk with Todd, let me know if you connect!
    Thanks Timm. I spoke with Ashley, she is sorting something out. Will update you when things progress.