Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magic Mobility

Magic Mobility

Does anyone have a V6 RWD?

Quote Originally Posted by swannyriver View Post
    I have a v6 mid wheel is there something you needing help with?

Quote Originally Posted by RollinPositive View Post
    I have a v6 mid wheel is there something you needing help with?
    The distance from out side the front caster fork to outside the other fork [footprint]. And how you remove the front battery on a chair with a power centre mount foot plate?

The distance from out side the front caster fork to outside the other fork [footprint]. And how you remove the front battery on a chair with a power centre mount foot plate?

Let me do some checking...on the batteries have to pulled the try out from the back? Thats how mine comes out...

Let me do some checking...on the batteries have to pulled the try out from the back? Thats how mine comes out...
    0ne battery is behind the motors, the other is in front of the motors.One out the rear the other out the front.I can not find any manuals on how to remove the front battery when the chair has a power center mount footrest.

Check the manufacturer and/or DME website (look for decals on chair). A phone call may be needed. I looked and only found V6 as a mid drive. RWD was a V4 model. It's important to know exactly the model chair you have. Mid drive and RWD have different chassis so battery R&R procedures are different too.
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Question did you get your chair used?

2nd what batteries are you going to replace it with?

You have 4 bolts one at each corner of the seat frame, then unplug the wiring...

https://www.magicmobility.com.au/wp-...Extreme-X8.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
    Check the manufacturer and/or DME website (look for decals on chair). A phone call may be needed. I looked and only found V6 as a mid drive. RWD was a V4 model. It's important to know exactly the model chair you have. Mid drive and RWD have different chassis so battery R&R procedures are different too.
    V4 European model.V6 N/A model. Same chair.The chair dimensions on the order forms do not make sense.Email sent to Aussie land, referred to IIM.Phoned IIM[nice people] and their answer was don't know and we don't have one to measure.Beginng to think the chair only exists on paper.
    Last edited by swannyriver; 11-12-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Question did you get your chair used?

2nd what batteries are you going to replace it with?

You have 4 bolts one at each corner of the seat frame, then unplug the wiring...

https://www.magicmobility.com.au/wp-...Extreme-X8.pdf
    Thinking about buying a new one. But lack of info is scary.I know the controler needs to be removed to open the battery box door but the centre mount legrest is in the way to remove battery..

Thinking about buying a new one. But lack of info is scary.I know the controler needs to be removed to open the battery box door but the centre mount legrest is in the way to remove battery..
    If it is an older chair you have to take the seat off and you can access both batteries.
    If it is a newer one the front battery tray flips open and you just have to remove the battery cover off of the rear battery.

Once you have rolled in a Frontier you'll never want to roll in anything else!

I also dont think there is a manufacture that gives more direct to consumer advice and direction then Magic Mobility world wide

https://www.magicmobility.com.au/whe...er-v4-offroad/

or Innovation in Motion in the US.

https://www.mobility-usa.com/frontie...heelchair.html

One can call, email or use social media to get answers and or direction!

Have you seen the mid wheel drive ? Roll with confidence and comfort from street to off road, beach to sand all in one chair...

web photo hosting