Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is this a Chinascinet video?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Didn't work in Chrome, does in Firefox.

This person was not in our ChinaSCINet Clinical trial. When the video says, 'Three Months After Surgery', don't know what surgery they are referring to.
    is the level of recovery in the chinascinet trial that adequate? Because I think thats about what we're all looking for
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

This person was not in our ChinaSCINet Clinical trial. When the video says, 'Three Months After Surgery', don't know what surgery they are referring to.
    So is this legitimate at all? What about the website, is it legitimate? Dr Young is listed first on the team tab, perhaps to give this credibility? What's going on here?

The interesting part is about the surgeries, one could do the 6x6x6 rehab program even at home.
    T4 AIS A since 07/05/2017

"We lie the best when we lie to ourselves."

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    is the level of recovery in the chinascinet trial that adequate? Because I think thats about what we're all looking for
    In the trial, 15/20 subjects walked at Kunming level IV or better. (Person walking behind locking knees with rope.)

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseLightning View Post
    So is this legitimate at all? What about the website, is it legitimate? Dr Young is listed first on the team tab, perhaps to give this credibility? What's going on here?
    Yes, it's legit. I know some of the Dr's in the video from when I visited there. I don't know what surgery that guy had but i'm pretty sure he wasn't one of the patients in the trial.

now I really wanna know what that trial is... I think I wanna be in that trial... Has anyone attempted calling their number on their contact page? I couldn't

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

now I really wanna know what that trial is... I think I wanna be in that trial... Has anyone attempted calling their number on their contact page? I couldn't
    You would be willing to travel to China?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky831 View Post
    You would be willing to travel to China?

Yes... But I know what you're saying, id rather not

Yes... But I know what you're saying, id rather not
    Remember, Dr Young will be having trials here in the US, according to the video. That's much closer than China. Aren't they suppose to start sometime in Dec, with some start dates for Taiwan and India in Jan, Feb of next year? Or did I misunderstand that?

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseLightning View Post
    Remember, Dr Young will be having trials here in the US, according to the video. That's much closer than China. Aren't they suppose to start sometime in Dec, with some start dates for Taiwan and India in Jan, Feb of next year? Or did I misunderstand that?
    from what has been revealed so far about the efficacy of the cord blood treatment, I am unsure that the amount of recovery from the cord blood treatment rises to the level of that shown in the video... Like how the guy in the video is able to lift his legs while laying down, I am unclear if chinascinet patients can do that,

from what has been revealed so far about the efficacy of the cord blood treatment, I am unsure that the amount of recovery from the cord blood treatment rises to the level of that shown in the video... Like how the guy in the video is able to lift his legs while laying down, I am unclear if chinascinet patients can do that,
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Dr Young said in his discussion on the breakthrough thread that individuals weren't able to lift their feet off the bed when laying prone due to gravitational forces. But the guy in the video clearly could lift one leg quite high. This has me questioning what we're seeing. Or maybe things have progressed more so for some people. I'm not sure. But I'm at the point where I need to see more context before I can truly accept this.