Hi all,

I'm new to the whole manual wheelchair game. My therapists have advised me that I should get power assist wheels, and those fellow quads I've talked to have leaned me toward the Twions. So I'm considering buying a used set, as this is all out of pocket.

Question is, what do I need to be thinking about as I go down this route? I know that I definitely need make sure the charger is included, but I've also heard rumblings there might be a special Alber camber tube that comes with them when new and I might need. Is this true? If so, is there any way I can get this camber tube, and how easy is it to install? Also, I managed to track down a sideload APK of the Android Twion M24 app (since it seems to be disavowed in the US official app store). Should the app work out of the box with pre-owned wheels, or does it require some sort of registration with Alber that I'm not going to be able to get because I didn't buy the wheels directly from them?

Anything else I should know or be thinking about? Feels like this is a bit of a gamble in part because I'm still such a newbie, but it would be great if I could get these wheels up and running on the cheap!

Thanks,
Emmett