Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: TiLite Brake clamp / bracket

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Google The Aftermarket Group, they carry tons of parts.
    They don't carry the bracket either.

I just modeled up a bracket and key hook combo for 3D printing tonight and sent it off for quote. Cause once I get a bracket anyway I'd have to make a piece for it to be my key and phone holder. This one I modeled should do it all one stop shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Google The Aftermarket Group, they carry tons of parts.
    They don't carry the bracket either.

I just modeled up a bracket and key hook combo for 3D printing tonight and sent it off for quote. Cause once I get a bracket anyway I'd have to make a piece for it to be my key and phone holder. This one I modeled should do it all one stop shop.

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...=1#post1836964 is my original hook on one of my chairs. The closest thing I've seen made to it is one that ADI used to make.

I found it. PM me your snail address. I thought I had two, but could only find one for some reason.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    I found it. PM me your snail address. I thought I had two, but could only find one for some reason.
    Here it is combined with the clamp you send me, all said and done. The 3D printed part cost me $4 and now I have a rock solid double key/phone/work badge hook on my backup chair. I had it printed with 100% infill so it should have no problem holding up to the weight of those items. Would not handle the impacts of tossing the chair around if you break down the chair to go load into a vehicle though. Which I don't do.

Anyone interested in doing the same thing shoot me a PM and I can send you the .stl file to have printed if you have a place that can print for you. Or I could have a few printed and send to those that want them.
    Attached Images Attached Images