Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: WTB: TiLite Brake clamp / bracket

  1. #1

    WTB: TiLite Brake clamp / bracket

    Looking to buy one of these if someone has a spare just collecting dust. For 1-1/4" frame size.

    https://www.spinlife.com/TiLite-Whee...roductID=93433

  2. #2
    That's rape and extortion put together. Shame on you Spinlife!

    Look here:

    https://hdsupplysolutions.com/p/black-aluminum-wheel-locks-for-7-8-tube-package-of-2-p121077

    Search "wheel locks."

    Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by titanium4motion View Post
    That's rape and extortion put together. Shame on you Spinlife!

    Look here:

    https://hdsupplysolutions.com/p/black-aluminum-wheel-locks-for-7-8-tube-package-of-2-p121077

    Search "wheel locks."

    Ti
    Wow no kidding. But that link you shared only has them for 7/8" and 1" tubing. I need one for 1-1/4" tubing. (my chair is a ZRA)

    Haven't been able to find any less expensive than Spinlife but I'll keep looking.

  4. #4
    I switched to the composite brakes a few years ago. If I can find these brackets in my recycle box you can have them. I have a nine-year-old ZRa so they would probably work for you.

  5. #5
    I found two half clamps. They are identical and both have fasteners so I'm assuming they're both inner or both outer. They have counterbored slots for the fasteners, probably 10-32 unless they're metric. They are 1.5" wide. My tubes are 1.25" in diameter. If the inner and outer clamps are supposed to be the same, we may have a winner. If so PM me your address and I'll send them to you.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by endo_aftermath View Post
    I found two half clamps. They are identical and both have fasteners so I'm assuming they're both inner or both outer. They have counterbored slots for the fasteners, probably 10-32 unless they're metric. They are 1.5" wide. My tubes are 1.25" in diameter. If the inner and outer clamps are supposed to be the same, we may have a winner. If so PM me your address and I'll send them to you.
    PM sent!

  7. #7
    The clamp from endo_aftermath ended up being for 1" tubes. Back to square one and still looking for a clamp if anyone has one.

  8. #8
    I should have a usable one but have not located it yet. If I can get out to the garage tomorrow I'll look there. It's yours if I can find it.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    I should have a usable one but have not located it yet. If I can get out to the garage tomorrow I'll look there. It's yours if I can find it.
    Sounds great, thanks!

  10. #10
    Google The Aftermarket Group, they carry tons of parts.
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

    All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

    Why be politically correct when you can be right!

Similar Threads

  1. Built an EZ lock bracket for a Tilite TR
    By Brad09 in forum Equipment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2019, 04:40 PM
  2. Wheelchair Brake clamp (for Wheelchair Bowling)...
    By kovyfan1127 in forum Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2016, 01:44 PM
  3. 17 x 17 Tilite aero X with easy lock bracket for sale
    By s2sgacia in forum Equipment & Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2015, 03:55 PM
  4. Looking for Older Tilite caster/frame bracket
    By s2sgacia in forum Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2015, 12:21 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 08:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •