Thread: New smartdrive wristband?

New smartdrive wristband?

Hi, I was told about a new SD feature, or maybe a new wristband coming. I cannot press the small buttons which has stopped me upgading from the MX2. Mr Google tells me about EZ ON which requires the watchface to be held horizontal and then double hit with a finger, but I cannot as I am one-handed and press the MX2 button with my chin to swith on/off.

My informant said something about a touch sensitive surface which might work with a touch to my nose. Is a new version coming?

A couple days ago I was watching a guy at the gas pumps talking to his watch, then holding his wrist by his ear, back and forth. It made me think about the old Dick Tracy cartoons in the newspaper.
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

yes I've seen the EZ ON video. That appears to need two hands as tapping with my nose the wrist needs the surface not to be level. I have a beard so chin won't work. Either way keeping the wrist level seems not possible. Perhaps I could strategically place a conductive pointer on my chair but I can't think were as I don't use arm rests.

When was EZ ON introduced? Is there a new wristband on the way?
    Last edited by mishahu; 10-26-2019 at 11:26 PM.