Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowel regime

I hate to be redundant, but thank you again. Like I said, I've never had any type of help after my accident except for my regular doctors. I've been very lucky over the years and have been extremely healthy. Just lately, I've experienced a lot more aches and pains. I don't know if is anything I can do to alleviate them, but I would just like to check. Yesterday was the 35th anniversary of my accident.

I will definitely try the Metamucil and see what happens. I live in Dartmouth Massachusetts. I will absolutely look up one of the doctors closest to me from the link you shared.

Steve

I will definitely do what you said with the Metamucil. And you also think it's okay to continue using the magic bullet suppository?

I live in Dartmouth Massachusetts. I will definitely contact one of the doctors in the link you sent me. It would be nice to talk to someone who is more familiar with my situation. Like I had said, I've only dealt with my regular doctors for the last 35 years. I've been very fortunate and relatively healthy since my accident. I'm hoping to keep it going. I've just been experiencing a few more aches and pains and was hoping I could get some answers.

Steve