Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Physician Suggestions

  1. #1

    Physician Suggestions

    Hey friends,
    This year has been harder than normal. My blood pressure, pain levels and the dreaded AD have really knocked me for a loop. I have some really good doctors at University of AL at Birmingham that are trying to help me, but my family and I have decided it would benefit me to see a more experienced sci physician. We live in the southeast US (Alabama), but we are willing to travel anywhere in the states. Can any of you recommend someone?
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by kmelinda; 08-19-2019 at 04:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Shepherd in Atanta, best there is.

  3. #3
    Ditto Shepherd, University of Birmingham , TIRR in Houston.
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Similar Threads

  1. ER physician with SCI
    By SCI-Nurse in forum Life
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-23-2018, 02:22 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:14 PM
  3. SCI Physician...
    By WheelieMike in forum Care
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 09:35 AM
  4. SCI physician
    By ricandshe in forum Doctors & Clinics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 11:27 PM
  5. SCI physician
    By ricandshe in forum New SCI
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 11:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts