Thread: Embarrassing to admit (for two reasons)

Embarrassing to admit (for two reasons)

So I'm perusing facebook and I see an article/video for Push Living. One of the people who run it, Deboreh Davis is also a facebook friend of mine. (She's also a CareCure member). Anyhow, Deborah is a really good looking curvaceous woman and well she was doing a video for Push Living. She is wearing a skirt and the perverted half of my brain says, "Hey Scott, wait til she uncrosses her legs to get a peek!" and so I watch the video for a few more seconds until my logical portion of the brain says, "Hey Moron, she's a quadriplegic, she's not going to uncross her legs!"

I don't want this to make me sound sexist or anything, because I'm not, (just horny), but I figured I might get a few laughs from my stupidity.

Sex sells, it kept you watching, ha.

I just started FB this year. My profile is minimal for security reasons. Made an ISO sale, looking for more. Trying the market place to sell stuff, no luck yet. I get to see what my adventure buddies are doing. Also my small city (more like town of Mayberry) has a few pages that keeps me up to date.
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
    Sex sells, it kept you watching, ha.

I just started FB this year. My profile is minimal for security reasons. Made an ISO sale, looking for more. Trying the market place to sell stuff, no luck yet. I get to see what my adventure buddies are doing. Also my small city (more like town of Mayberry) has a few pages that keeps me up to date.
    I've had facebook over 10 years. It has become a time-suckage device. I too live in a Mayberry-esque town but the only news is drug busts. As for Marketplace, I've sold several items and a couple months ago, picked up a like new Google Pixel phone for a steal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    So I'm perusing facebook and I see an article/video for Push Living. One of the people who run it, Deboreh Davis is also a facebook friend of mine. (She's also a CareCure member). Anyhow, Deborah is a really good looking curvaceous woman and well she was doing a video for Push Living. She is wearing a skirt and the perverted half of my brain says, "Hey Scott, wait til she uncrosses her legs to get a peek!" and so I watch the video for a few more seconds until my logical portion of the brain says, "Hey Moron, she's a quadriplegic, she's not going to uncross her legs!"

I don't want this to make me sound sexist or anything, because I'm not, (just horny), but I figured I might get a few laughs from my stupidity.
    SEXIST? no, perverted maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    I've had facebook over 10 years. It has become a time-suckage device. I too live in a Mayberry-esque town but the only news is drug busts. As for Marketplace, I've sold several items and a couple months ago, picked up a like new Google Pixel phone for a steal.
    Yea, I see a lot of FB post that make me think, do these folks have no real life outside the virtual (fake) world?
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)