Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Apparently The Working2walk symposium will be livestreamed this year

  1. #1
    Senior Member lunasicc42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lutz, Fl USA*********C456
    Posts
    2,334

    Apparently The Working2walk symposium will be livestreamed this year

    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

    "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    497
    Thanks for posting.

  3. #3
    Is Kate doing a blog this year? I can’t find it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    202
    Paolo is asking all the questions lol

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky831 View Post
    Paolo is asking all the questions lol
    I asked just two questions and the first one wasn't reported correctly, I should have been more clear.

    Today I have been quiet, I didn't want to disturb the wonderful "Talking to Talk" sessions - LOL!
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    I asked just two questions and the first one wasn't reported correctly, I should have been more clear.

    Today I have been quiet, I didn't want to disturb the wonderful "Talking to Talk" sessions - LOL!
    I asked them to ask David Darrow when he said "Sexual Function" did it include "Orgasm". I wonder if the person reading the questions was too embarrassed to ask.

    So I asked again, but no joy.

    Corinne tracked him down and apparently the answer is that some did!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    I asked just two questions and the first one wasn't reported correctly, I should have been more clear.

    Today I have been quiet, I didn't want to disturb the wonderful "Talking to Talk" sessions - LOL!

    Yea I was in attendance and I was like 'Hmm that name sounds familiar'.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    I asked them to ask David Darrow when he said "Sexual Function" did it include "Orgasm". I wonder if the person reading the questions was too embarrassed to ask.

    So I asked again, but no joy.

    Corinne tracked him down and apparently the answer is that some did!
    I talked with a person who participated in the E-STAND Trail and she said that both her Bowel, Bladder, and Sexual Function improved.

  9. #9
    When they say the general terms improved it doesn't really mean anything. Its the actual functions of those that is important.

    Like bladder improved for example. Did that mean you could hold more, or didn't leak, know when you are full, or could void yourself. There are drugs or solutions available for the first two, so if its only those that improved then is the treatment worth pursuing.

    Similar with bowels, or sexual function.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    When they say the general terms improved it doesn't really mean anything. Its the actual functions of those that is important.

    Like bladder improved for example. Did that mean you could hold more, or didn't leak, know when you are full, or could void yourself. There are drugs or solutions available for the first two, so if its only those that improved then is the treatment worth pursuing.

    Similar with bowels, or sexual function.
    Like
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Similar Threads

  1. Who is going to working2walk?
    By lunasicc42 in forum Cure
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2019, 08:39 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2017, 12:30 PM
  3. Shit hittin everywhere, apparently
    By betheny in forum Life
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:06 PM
  4. trackball apparently died
    By alan in forum Computers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-22-2002, 06:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •