Thread: anyone know if theres anew smartdrive coming out

anyone know if theres anew smartdrive coming out

before i get the smartdrive mx2 plus i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a newer version coming out
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Yes. The Permobil PushTracker E2 & SwitchControl for SmartDrive will allow more people to do more things with a SmartDrive. The PushTracker E2 is the new wearable, designed to bring modern, everyday technology to the SmartDrive experience

Quote Originally Posted by stmp4fun1 View Post
    Yes. The Permobil PushTracker E2 & SwitchControl for SmartDrive will allow more people to do more things with a SmartDrive. The PushTracker E2 is the new wearable, designed to bring modern, everyday technology to the SmartDrive experience

thanks just had a eval with a sd the otherday my pt said i would be getting the new watch like your talking about
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Quote Originally Posted by stmp4fun1 View Post
    What other things does the new pushtracker do?

Quote Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
    What other things does the new pushtracker do?

The following sounds like some great new features and improvements. I hope the option to use smart wearable devices mean that you can use smart watches other than theirs for controlling the unit. That is my biggest and really only complaint about my system. I sure hope they offer a reasonable upgrade path for current MX2+ users.

SmartDrive now have the option to use a smart wearable to control their SmartDrive. Improvements such as a stronger and more reliable Bluetooth connection and an easy to read touch screen make interacting with the SmartDrive easier than ever.

http://permobilus.com/education-evid...il-smartdrive/