Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rmyelinating drug already FDA approved

One last thing to add. The studies I read talked about a dose of 8 mg. That is why I am taking 6 pills per day. They are only 1.3mg each. So I am right under 8.

This is so interesting that you're taking so much and not feeling side effects! I'm taking a half tab in morn and half at night and sleeping real well. I'll keep you updated too...

What brand are you guys taking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky831 View Post
    What brand are you guys taking?
    clemastine fumarate 1.34mg tablets 100 cnt per box , Clamist. Buying them from a guy online. For all I know they could be sugar pills but there are tons of positive reviews from people who purchased, so I'm thinking it is legit...

Ok people ...keep us posted???!!???
    BTW there is completely different mechanism in action with potassium channel blockers (4-AP, (F)Ampyra, 4-AP-3-MeOH)
    as they are MIMICK myeline presence and they are not recovering myeline damaged sheet. As soon as person stop taking
    4-AP or any of potassium channel blockers same random conduction will return into spasm state with less control.
    Why the most potent 4-AP-3-MeOH was nevertaken into human trial I had posted my findings and opinion here.
    Information that there there is drug that will actually make damaged myelin sheets to recover is novel to me
    and it is FANTASTIC OPORTUNITY for incomplete SCI if it really works!!!!
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by comad View Post
    Ok people ...keep us posted???!!???
    BTW there is completely different mechanism in action with potassium channel blockers (4-AP, (F)Ampyra, 4-AP-3-MeOH)
    as they are MIMICK myeline presence and they are not recovering myeline damaged sheet. As soon as person stop taking
    4-AP or any of potassium channel blockers same random conduction will return into spasm state with less control.
    Why the most potent 4-AP-3-MeOH was nevertaken into human trial I had posted my findings and opinion here.
    Information that there there is drug that will actually make damaged myelin sheets to recover is novel to me
    and it is FANTASTIC OPORTUNITY for incomplete SCI if it really works!!!!
    I am just about 2 weeks in and plan to use the meds for about 6 months. I will certainly note any changes as time goes by.

Obviously it'll be anecdotal evidence. But that is all I have. I am lucky enough to be fairly incomplete and walk pretty well on a treadmill. I do about 30 minutes a day and I'm trying to build that up to community walking. So I don't know if I will ever be 100% sure gains are attributed to time and exercise versus the medicine, but I think we all know ourselves pretty well to take things into account...

When I'm done with this I would love to switch to 4 - AP. Unfortunately I'm having a very difficult time acquiring it.