Thread: Looking for good used TiLite

Looking for good used TiLite

Hey people,

I am trying to help a friend get his first chair. He has limited funds but he's looking for a good used tilite rigid frame. Possibly a zra , zr , tra something along those lines. By his height and weight pretty sure he needs a 16 x16. If you got one your trying to unload for a decent price. Please let me know post some pics and specs and price. thanks for reading. Nick M. In phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by nmireles View Post
    Hey people,

I am trying to help a friend get his first chair. He has limited funds but he's looking for a good used tilite rigid frame. Possibly a zra , zr , tra something along those lines. By his height and weight pretty sure he needs a 16 x16. If you got one your trying to unload for a decent price. Please let me know post some pics and specs and price. thanks for reading. Nick M. In phoenix.
    What?s he wanting to spend? Here in this forum I have a TiLite ZR posted for sale. I?m flexible on what I?m asking which is now $1,300.
    Let me know.
    Thanks
    Eddie

I also have a tilite zr but it's only 14 wide. I'm in Mesa.

Message me privately about his budget (and by that I mean what he can spend without hurting). I have a 16” wide tilite (I need to check which model and take pictures a little later) that was my first chair. I’m in a power chair now, with no hope of return, so it’s time to let go of it. It’s extremely light, has a great set of wheels, and would only need a new seat cushion. I might even have a cushion to send with it, but it would want to be replaced with something better when it can be afforded. Shipping is possibly going to be the biggest issue, because even though it’s light it only folds so much, but that’s going to be true of any rigid chair.

Hi Nick, this is also Nick in Phoenix. I didn't ask his budget however I did forward him the link to the forum. He's creating a profile and I will have him log into this request. That way he can converse with everyone about the chair he wants. thanks for replying.

Hey Smity, thanks for replying but pretty sure a 14 wide is to small. As he's almost identical height and weight as me and I am in a 15 wide and barely fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by smity50 View Post
    I also have a tilite zr but it's only 14 wide. I'm in Mesa.

`Make sure your friend also gets the measure for floor to seat front especially. Floor to seat back matters, too, since that determines "dump". Is he checking EBay?

Hi guys, unfortunately my friend who wanted who with finding a used Tilite. Well let's say he's not being pro active on equipment for his independence. I expected more from him when he asked for my help. He still hasn't even created a profile on here. So false alarm if he wants a chair I will let him reach out to you. Again sorry about this and thanks for responding.