Thread: Frontier V6

Frontier V6

Is anyone using a Magic Mobility chair? I'm considering a Frontier V6 but I don't see it as a popular chair on CareCure.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."

I'm a manual chair user normally, but I have the precursor to the V6, an X5, for all my offroad adventures. I've had it for many years and it has performed perfectly, haven't needed anything worked on(hope I don't jinx myself).

Though I think it has a bigger footprint than a lot of power chairs, I have the wide muddaubing tires, it fits everywhere I need it to, including going into my minivan(but it's tight), in my old house. It has gone everywhere I wanted, including some hills I probably shouldn't have, gravel, shallow mud, small logs,etc. The only time I got stuck was deep loose sand. I see you're from the coast in FL, so could be an issue, but if you stick to the hard-pack you'd be fine.

There used to be quite a few of us on here, you might have more old-timers pop back in if they see this thread.

eta: do a search for Frontier X5 on here, you'll see some of the old threads
    Last edited by McDuff; 08-31-2019 at 12:42 PM.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Thanks for the insight. It seems like they are robust and reliable. I am looking for an everyday chair that can be used indoors and outside on the lawn, trails and hard packed sand. Sounds like they have the outdoors part covered. I'll see if I can get one to try out.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."

Quote Originally Posted by 24/7 Quad View Post
    Is anyone using a Magic Mobility chair? I'm considering a Frontier V6 but I don't see it as a popular chair on CareCure.
    Sorry for the delay we have been on vacation...My name is Timm and I am the new Brand Ambassador for Frontier! I have been around as an advocate for our community for a long time and now helping those that are interested in the Frontier brand of power wheelchairs.

Having years of rider experience I can bring a lot to the table on differences in Frontier chairs vs other manufactures chairs.

It is truly the one chair that is a dual experience ride. From a simple inside your home, apartment or dorm room. To a full and comfortable power chair outside, grass, dirt, gravel and for those wanting more of an outdoor ride you have the Frontier v6 AT(all terrain) The AT can roll you from your house to your favorite beach in one chair!

Innovation in Motion is the US distributor of the v6 and for those wanting a fundable version(Medicare, Medicaid) version of the Frontier check out the "Urban" c73

https://www.mobility-usa.com/frontie...heelchair.html

We just came from 9 days in New York City and the 1st real trip with my v6 and man it was amazing! The rough streets and lack of curb cuts on some streets was no problem it just powers you up and over challenges with no problem.

I come from a world of Pride and Permobil power chairs and things I would get stuck on or could not roll over or worse got stuck on and needed a push out I had zero problems with on the Frontier!

Rolling on the beach was the ultimate experience walking with my Wife at sunset...

Traveling on a plane was no issues or breakage, subway platforms not an issue too.

Rolled in a wheelchair cab, water ferry all simple and easy!

Feel free to message me and lets talk!

Feel free to follow my Frontier v6 adventures @

https://www.twitter.com/RollinPositive
    https://www.instagram.com/rollin_positive/