Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cervical possibilities for later scinetusa trials

Cervical possibilities for later scinetusa trials

Heyo Jim

If possible could you please tell me all that youre able to about the possible or already seen or not implications for recovery from this therapy on arms or hands. I mean, as you know hand, arm and finger function return are the most wanted things for quads. I have taken it that arm and hand function didn't return but you are looking at things to 'rehab' the forelimbs, are you able to give me any information on how that might work? Are there going to be like certain apparatuses that rehab the arms? hands and fingers? What about umbilical cord blood transplant + Rehab + epidural stimulation? Does that seem like a good combo?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

No Money

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    Heyo Jim

If possible could you please tell me all that youre able to about the possible or already seen or not implications for recovery from this therapy on arms or hands. I mean, as you know hand, arm and finger function return are the most wanted things for quads. I have taken it that arm and hand function didn't return but you are looking at things to 'rehab' the forelimbs, are you able to give me any information on how that might work? Are there going to be like certain apparatuses that rehab the arms? hands and fingers? What about umbilical cord blood transplant + Rehab + epidural stimulation? Does that seem like a good combo?
    From page 9 of Open House Presentation Notes FINAL

" What is the timeframe from one wave to the next? To the next trial?

Dr. Young:
    This is all talk. We have not raised the money for this. If the company is successful in this, if company
    raises $30 million then this is all possible. We can try to get NIH funding. "

I know... I am inquiring about possible return of function to the arms, not funds in that question

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Blog Entries
    I endorse Luna's inquiry here

Luna have you inquired about the ReNext Bio clinical trail? Would you be interesting in that trail or are you waiting for stem cells?

Hands come in handy

Quote Originally Posted by spayne View Post
    From page 9 of Open House Presentation Notes FINAL

" What is the timeframe from one wave to the next? To the next trial?

Dr. Young:
    This is all talk. We have not raised the money for this. If the company is successful in this, if company
    raises $30 million then this is all possible. We can try to get NIH funding. "
    Sorry lunasicc42 ..

I have had this injury for 28 years and very tired of false hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky831 View Post
    Luna have you inquired about the ReNext Bio clinical trail? Would you be interesting in that trail or are you waiting for stem cells?

Yo, coincidentally I just sent an e-mail to them a few days ago and they actually responded wanting to know more about some other medical issues that I have (syrinx, baclofan pump )... I replied with another e-mail of that information and am waiting to see if they get back to me... I just want to be officially screened, that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    Yo, coincidentally I just sent an e-mail to them a few days ago and they actually responded wanting to know more about some other medical issues that I have (syrinx, baclofan pump )... I replied with another e-mail of that information and am waiting to see if they get back to me... I just want to be officially screened, that would be great
    Nice so if after you went to get screened and if everything checked out would you proceed with the trail?

Nice so if after you went to get screened and if everything checked out would you proceed with the trail?

Ideally "yes"... But it really depends on if and how they reply. Might not even be an issue, one can hope. It's still really early in the application process for me... Not even official

Can I ask why you are asking the question?
    Not meaning to infer anything, just want to understand the thinking behind why people would not want to apply for trials - or why you think they might not apply?
    If is a safety thing I understand, but if its for some other reason it would be interesting to know.
    If its an assurance thing, then what assurances were you thinking of?
    Etc.