Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Outing myself

  1. #1

    Outing myself

    I have been a member of CCC for a number of years. I have chosen to remain mostly anonymous to avoid trolls, hackers, and misguided souls. My clock is winding down and it is time to start emptying my to do bucket list.
    It is time to submit some evidence supporting the fact that I am a real person.Just go to chubon.org\bob and there it is. You will even find a link to my autobiography. Chubon.org isthe family genealogy which traces our roots back to at is now the Republc of Slovakia.
    Please
    If you read my autobiography, the Preface explains a lot.

    Enjoy.

    Bob
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

    See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55+yrs. View Post
    I have been a member of CCC for a number of years. I have chosen to remain mostly anonymous to avoid trolls, hackers, and misguided souls. My clock is winding down and it is time to start emptying my to do bucket list.
    It is time to submit some evidence supporting the fact that I am a real person.Just go to chubon.org\bob and there it is. You will even find a link to my autobiography. Chubon.org isthe family genealogy which traces our roots back to at is now the Republc of Slovakia.
    Please
    If you read my autobiography, the Preface explains a lot.

    Enjoy.

    Bob
    Well done, Bob!

    I hope you stick around a while. You seem like a really good man.

  3. #3
    Bob, do you want to move this to the Members Only page? A little more private there, but still sharing with our community, of which you are a valued member.

    (KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Oddity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    3,735
    Blog Entries
    1
    Nothing but respect.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

    "Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

  5. #5
    Hey Bob, I live your site! The photos you have posted are akin to a social history of SCI. Great stuff.

  6. #6
    respect man, respect
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,547
    They should make a movie.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Bob, do you want to move this to the Members Only page? A little more private there, but still sharing with our community, of which you are a valued member.

    (KLD)
    It is open to the world on the internet so I do not think that will be necessary.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

    See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

  9. #9
    Quite an impressive CV there, Bob. You've been publishing since before I was born!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    Quite an impressive CV there, Bob. You've been publishing since before I was born!
    Yah.I.was publishing before PCs.lol
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

    See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Similar Threads

  1. My first post-injury outing
    By orangejello in forum New SCI
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 07:22 PM
  2. Paralyzed mom to be honored at golf outing
    By Wise Young in forum Tranverse Myelitis, Multiple Sclerosis, Non-traumatic SCI
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 05:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •