Thread: Another disgusting episode

Another disgusting episode

I'm not sure why I'm sharing this. Just to get an idea of how weird and crazy my life is.

Around 6 AM started feeling nauseous. Then I started throwing up every 15 minutes or so, this dark bile. I was so tired that I could not lift my head up, and my pillows got dirty. The last time I felt like this it was an obstruction and I had to be in the hospital for a few days. So I called the doctor on call, who told me to go to the ER. Then I turned around and it turned out I had an accident although I did not feel as nauseous. I then spend the next three hours trying to clean up, on the toilet, calling someone to help clean up the bed. And I had another. So I had to take two showers. Basically dealing with this took something something like 10 hours. Somehow trying to cath in a hygienic way. I suspect it is due to the antibiotic course I had recently but who knows. It's really ridiculous. Also, this illustrates why I am reluctant to have an operation. Dealing with this kind of thing when I feel 100% takes literally all my energy: I could barely move at times from exhaustion. If I had an operation, I just couldn't manage this at all in a weakened state.

Blog Entries
    The fallout from SCI is inarguably brutal. it’s A nightmare.
    Are you taking antibiotics and an empty stomach?
    Which and what type of operation are you referring to?

I wonder if you may have C Diff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    Which and what type of operation are you referring to?
    I believe he is talking about the pending renal tumor surgery that he is contemplating.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientgimp View Post
    I wonder if you may have C Diff.
    You might be right. I have now had 3 accidents in the last day or so. I am rapidly losing energy to deal with all this.

Moderators: please delete this thread. I changed my mind about posting it.

Sorry, it is CC policy that we don't delete threads. I will close it.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.