Thread: iWatch

iWatch

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with an iWatch, I believe it's called. Just saw one yesterday. Seems like it would be good for calling for help if needed, in addition to other functions. Don't know if you use cellular when making a phone call away from wifi, that could add up on phone bill?

Blog Entries
    My wife uses one. It has its own sim and cell network connectivity to work away from WiFi. That cost extra, though, it still uses the same # as the phone as the phone it's paired with, I think. Not sure how that works. She uses it all the time. I didn't see the point, but she seems to. My old eyes just can't see crap that small very well anymore. She uses it voice activated mostly, though, not to read stuff on.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments