Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GJ has passed

Thank you for sharing this at a very difficult time. So sorry to hear of your loss.

I had the privilege of talking to him several times on the phone. What an amazing guy! What an amazing couple! GJ is definitely going to be missed. Please accept my sincere condolences. RIP GJ.

Wow! How incredibly sad....... but what a legacy to leave behind and battle the SCI body for 38 years. I hope he is celebrating with so many more in Heaven this very moment.

Most of his posts reflected the great respect and love he had for you.
    He once guided me ( through multiple PM's) on colonoscopy prep for my husband.
    I'll miss reading his opinions and advice.

GJ and NL - for the two really were inseparable, and I think that both of them read and considered the posts here - have helped so many people. Online friendships are no less real than others, when there's integrity behind them...and I always perceived that sense of honor when "talking" to gjnl through posts and pms. It is quite a shock to lose GJ and Lynnifer in the same year, yet there is genuine consolation in knowing that they are no longer suffering any kind of infirmity. None of us knows for sure what's on the other side, and many don't believe there is anything at all...but somehow, I feel that members we've cared about are still close to us.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Wow, I'm sorry to hear of GJ passing. The pursuit of excellence in his write-ups here on CC has always been appreciated. He was defintiely a soldier on the SCI front. He will be missed!

So sorry to hear of the death of one of our CareCure Community's leading voices. All the SCI-Nurses send their condolences to you and your family. He will be missed by all who frequented the CareCure site.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

I'm so sorry. My condolences. He was so knowledgeable and helpful. He will be missed.

I am also so sorry for your loss. I got a lot of good advice from him on this site. I will be praying for you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear of this tragic loss. It is such a shock.

GJ's expert contributions here are invaluable, and will continue to be as long as the search engine works.

NL, your devotion to your husband's care was unparalleled. You are a role model for all of us caregivers. GJ was so lucky to have you by his side.

Wishing you peace, and strength.