Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magnesium citrate? How to use?

I would not rely on any laxative to be exactly on schedule. Do you use the magic Bullet or have you tried Enemeez.
    WE save Mag Citrate when the other isn't working. Once you start taking laxative(s) daily, you will always have to always use laxatives. WE try stool softener, Enemeez ( or Magic Bullet) and possibly Senna if mild laxative needed daily.
    CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Yes- I use Magic Bullet, MiraLAX and Dulcolax. this is the current suggestion by the G.I. physician. Although I am beginning to think that this is way too many "lax" medications and I don't like taking pharmaceuticals. However without these it appears that I quickly run into even more problems. I had in ileus to deal with and some other issues. Fine line.

Again Mag citrate occasionally if above mentioned not working but as a routine with the above- why take miralax and Bisacodyl and add another laxative. Try enemeez instead of the Magic bullet.(www.enemeez.com). They will send you free samples. You can use 1-3. Enemeez is more natural and is not a chemical irritant. CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Blog Entries
    mag citrate = liquid metal.
    nasty stuff