Thread: Supplies help

Supplies help

Hi I?m in Illinois looking for urology supplies and wound care,colostomy supplies. I need a new company that won?t rip me off and double bill like current suppliers as I do t want to order from them wild I?m dealing and figuring out the double billing as it would look bad that I?m still ordering. Thanks. I do t want to really name the company but please let me know who you guys use please.

I've been using Allegro and happy with their pricing and service. They will also price match.

I use edge park so far so good

I used to use Edgepark and was happy with them, but "back in the day" when I switched to Medicare, they didn't take it, so had to move on. Not sure if that is true anymore.

I have been using UTI Medical out of Ohio for many years now. They have worked hard for me, to get the most bang for the buck out of Medicare supplies.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Quote Originally Posted by McDuff View Post
    I have been using UTI Medical out of Ohio for many years now. They have worked hard for me, to get the most bang for the buck out of Medicare supplies.
    After reading several positive recommendations on CC a few years back I switched to UTI medical. Very pleased. Excellent people who go out of their way to be helpful.

I use Fusion Medical in Essexville Michigan. Lived in several different states and my shipments are correct and on time. No billing issues. Owned by a Quad. Wonderful people and very accommodating on my challenging needs. Highly recommend.

Express medical for the majority of my supplies. Excellent help, competitive prices, have never made a mistake.

Duke Medical for my Medicare urological supplies. Also excellent service, never made a mistake. Unfortunately, Medicare urological suppliers rip us all off and bill Medicare a lot more than we could get the supplies for. Since we don't pay for it, there's a tendency to not care as much, but the difference is large.

Yes, Express Medical does have great prices.