Thread: Willing to help others Upstate NY Albany area

Willing to help others Upstate NY Albany area

I am sick of the entire system and what it does to us. Not only we had a life changing accidents now I have to fight for everything. I cant even get my medication covered so now I am suppose to pay $900.00 a month from my $1300.00 SSDI? Enough about me. Maybe I cant help someone else.
    My C-5 C-6 injury left me a long road to recovery. I am also diagnosed with Brown-Sequard syndrome. I was lucky enough to recover the ability to walk and have complete use of my left side though right hand never returned.
    I have been looking for a spinal cord support group up here in the Albany NY area with no luck. I do not like speaking with others about injures because I usually get oh I broke my ankle once .I know just what you went through? Seriously I will just end it there. You have no clue.....
    Anyone in or near Albany that can use a hand or ride to a appointment I would not mind helping. I enjoy getting out of the house and can do almost all chores just with 1 hand it takes me a little longer though there is not much that I have not been able to do.
    If anyone hears of a support group in the Albany area please let me know mark813@gmail.com Anyone needs help let me know.

Basically willing to help anyone that I can.

Thanks Mark

Please remove your email address from you message. Most unwise to post this on a public forum.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.