Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Get a free Google Mini hub

Mine was canceled as well. At this point they will just suggest you contact the CR foundation. pretty sad that they have taken this long to figure things out to some degree and then the only thing they do is point you back to CRF as if Google is not involved and by implacation put it off on CRF They do not even point you to the googlenest@christopherreeve.org that a previous poster points out they used. I am betting it would be the better route to take.
    Last edited by djrolling; 08-13-2019 at 11:10 PM.

I re-ordered. Got confirmation e-mail today with promo code (didn't see that in first order). Copy/pasted promo code into payment page even though it said "optional" and my balance was already shown as "0".
    I used a different email address than previous order so that maybe they wouldn't think I was double dipping.
    Says Aug 23-27 arrival.

It was 2 weeks after my first order that I noticed it was cancelled.
    If yours was cancelled, try my above mentioned technique. Maybe it will work. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad09 View Post
    They gave me another link to sign up again, so we'll see.
    What was the other link they gave you?

Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    What was the other link they gave you?
    I thought it was something specific to my original order at first, but turns out it was just a link to the part of the site I ordered from the first time: https://googlenest.reevefoundation.org

So I went through the process again yesterday but haven't received any confirmation email that an order has been placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad09 View Post
    I thought it was something specific to my original order at first, but turns out it was just a link to the part of the site I ordered from the first time: https://googlenest.reevefoundation.org

So I went through the process again yesterday but haven't received any confirmation email that an order has been placed.
    Thanks for the link! I tried to redo mine and I keep getting a involved email notice. Whatever it isn't that important.

Just as a heads up - if you reach out to the reeves foundation address for help with this whole ordering fiasco, they will send you a new order link which (surprise!) also will not work. I have given up.

They sent me a new one today and it worked. Received an email saying it shipped after ordering.

I am so pleased it worked for you! That is entirely the opposite of my experience, and this is one of those things where I greatly prefer to be the outlier.

After 2 attempts, I finally got an email saying it shipped.
    The only 2 things I did different on the 2nd order was (1) used my other email address, and (2) applied promo code (It says it's optional).

Received mine a few days ago. Tried an Android emulator on my laptop. Won't work due to laptop is too old. Hopefully getting an old smart phone from my daughter. Then I'll see what it can do. Hoping for voice call 911 at least.
    Tempted to get a new TV w/Android. Then I won't need smart phone.