Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Get a free Google Mini hub

Google told me it was a payment issue. Guess it is not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Stan View Post
    Google told me it was a payment issue. Guess it is not happening.
    They told my wife the same thing. She pointed out to them that there was a 0 balance showing and they didn't care.

I received mine.

Mine arrived today after completing the form 5 days ago. Thanks!

Last edited by rshadd; 08-14-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    T12 Complete since 1982. TiLite Tx

Just got an e-mail from the Christopher Reeve Foundation that this deal has been extended to August 23, so if you have not requested one yet, there is still time.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    For those that have received one, how long did it take, from filling out the webpage to having it in your hands ?

Mine was also canceled. I spent 2+ hours on the phone with google support, where they say they have no record of the promotion. I wound up emailing the Reece foundation, where someone is trying to straighten the whole thing out. In talking to google, it seems like demand was so high and the eligibility screening so minimal that they decided they were being defrauded and canceled a great many orders.

Mine was canceled as well (ordered on July 26th). I emailed googlenest@christopherreeve.org this morning and this was their response:

"We never intended for this process to be frustrating and truly wanted to bring these helpful devices to our community. It's really unfortunate a few non-community members tried to take advantage of the system even with the high-protection we put in place. However, we have now introduced many more preventative measures that should curb their activity and have taken steps to block them. I hope you will continue to support this partnership and share this opportunity with fellow members of the paralysis community. We want to make sure every device goes to people who will benefit from it.
    Please clear your cache and resubmit to receive a new code"

They gave me another link to sign up again, so we'll see.

Basically, Google does not support this promotion. They don’t know anything about it and there is absolutely no internal support or awareness of this. They have no idea what is going on. If your order was one of the canceled order, they will ask for a promotion code. Even if you get a promotion code from Reeve foundation, they will deny it. This appears to be an issue at Google and there is no support.

Quote Originally Posted by annev308 View Post
    Mine was also canceled. I spent 2+ hours on the phone with google support, where they say they have no record of the promotion. I wound up emailing the Reece foundation, where someone is trying to straighten the whole thing out. In talking to google, it seems like demand was so high and the eligibility screening so minimal that they decided they were being defrauded and canceled a great many orders.
    That is GOOD! That is terrible!