Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Get a free Google Mini hub

Try clearing all the cookies on your computer. It’ll sometimes stick in a weird loop between the program page and the actual signing up for it page.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetracyclone View Post
    That surprises me. Can you try on a different computer? My effort did not work at first, when I clicked on the PayPal option. I went back later, they still hd my order in a cart, and when I offered a credit card number it went through.

As to being listened to, the critical element of this, in my opinion, is that regulations be passed protecting that information from "back door" access by law enforcement. If regulation does not catch up with technology we are doomed to an ever more pervasive culture of social control. For now I will not concern myself with who hears whatever conversation occurs in my bedroom, which is never more than, "Hubby, can you come in and reach something for me?"
    It sounds like you may have paid for yours.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    went to that page, asks questions whether you're eligible, clicked yes.. then just sends you back to the first page, asking if you're eligible again! Anyone else have any luck with it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetracyclone View Post
    Google partnered with the Reeve Foundation to offer 100,000 free Google mini hubs in celebration of the ADA anniversary. it's easy to apply.

A voice is a powerful thing. For individuals living with paralysis, it can be their greatest asset.
    That's why the Reeve Foundation is proud to announce a partnership with Google Nest to provide up to 100,000 FREE Google Home Minis to individuals living with paralysis and their caregivers in honor of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) which is celebrating its 29th anniversary today. This is the biggest tech give-away to the paralysis community ever!
    Cut and paste the below link into your browser

https://googlenest.reevefoundation.o...eid=234b00baa3

went to that page, asks questions whether you're eligible, clicked yes.. then just sends you back to the first page, asking if you're eligible again! Anyone else have any luck with it ?

Cleared all my cookies. even did it on my android phone across the phone network same result !

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Worked for me.

So I had to give it the eligibility page an email address and then I got an email with a purchasing link about an hour later.

Blog Entries
    Didn't work from my iPhone either. Same as you describe. Worked from iMac desktop though.

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post

Cleared all my cookies. even did it on my android phone across the phone network same result !
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Confirmed eligibility.
    Nothing popped up to ask for our address so I scrolled to the bottom of the page:

"Thank you for supporting the Reeve Foundation's partnership with Google Nest to improve indepedence at home. Unfortunately todays free Google Home Minis have all been claimed, come back tomorrow to get yours! "
    womp womp

Thanks..
    some of us (obviously not me) read to the bottom of the page I guess those of us on the west coast have to get up early

Thank you for supporting the Reeve Foundation's partnership with Google Nest to improve indepedence at home. Unfortunately todays free Google Home Minis have all been claimed, come back tomorrow to get yours!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2drwhofans View Post
    Confirmed eligibility.
    Nothing popped up to ask for our address so I scrolled to the bottom of the page:

"Thank you for supporting the Reeve Foundation's partnership with Google Nest to improve indepedence at home. Unfortunately todays free Google Home Minis have all been claimed, come back tomorrow to get yours! "
    womp womp

Quote Originally Posted by landrover View Post
    It sounds like you may have paid for yours.
    NO, the invoice shows +$49, then below shows -$49 to sum a zero charge. I took the route i did because the Paypal link went into permanent "working, waiting" mode.

It is interesting that they choose to process only a certain number of orders per day. I'm on the West coast but was fortunate to get and open the email from the Reeve Foundation about the time it came in. At least a lot of people are interested!