Thread: Needed, TiLite anti-tips

Needed, TiLite anti-tips

Buy, trade, whatever, I need a set of Tilite 3/4 inch anti tips for a chair without a serial number. No ser. number makes ordering new more difficult.
    Below is a pic. It's a ZR1, but I don't think that makes too much difference. Not to me anyway, I need the 3/4 inch part that goes in those receivers. I can make the rest of it fit the chair with parts I have.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

You just need the arms or the wheels and little bits on the end they are attached to?
    I'll go dig through my stuff to see what I have.

I'm pretty sure I have a set or two. Will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad View Post
    You just need the arms or the wheels and little bits on the end they are attached to?
    I'll go dig through my stuff to see what I have.
    I got the larger diameter ones that Invacare and Quickie use of Ebay. I could cut and stop the male end down to 3/4, but I don't have the little buttons that fit the Tilite receivers. The buttons I do have won't fit.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

The real deal would be fantastic.

I'll send you pics of what I have, if you PM me. If none of it will work I could give you the serial number off the chair for ordering.

Thought I had a set but must have given them away. All I have left are the tube arm rests.