Thread: How to do Microcyn?

How to do Microcyn?

I'd also suggest trying Microcyn Technology or MicrocynAH Skin and Wound Liquid when you irrigate your catheter. When some people started using Microcyn instillations, they have reported that sediment either cleared up or became less.

how do you use this I will try just about anything

so you can get at Walmart 16 oz and get out what you need in a syrgine and inject leave a while the most I will be able is 30 minute to 45 as malisse leaves

and from what I read it MIGHT help with sediment?
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 07-15-2019 at 11:25 PM. Reason: left out

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    I'd also suggest trying Microcyn Technology or MicrocynAH Skin and Wound Liquid when you irrigate your catheter. When some people started using Microcyn instillations, they have reported that sediment either cleared up or became less.

how do you use this I will try just about anything

so you can get at Walmart 16 oz and get out what you need in a syrgine and inject leave a while the most I will be able is 30 minute to 45 as malisse leaves

and from what I read it MIGHT help with sediment?
    Worth a try.

Seems like 30cc to 60cc instilled into the bladder for at least 5 minutes. Some who intermittent cath leave it in the bladder until the next cath. Some of us can only tolerate about 5 minutes, then we use a syringe to withdraw combined urine and Microcyn.

I ordered it be here wed disappointed cal dr this am they said nurse would call not. she ask if I needed to come in I said no not unless they were gonna x ray for more stones

I was pleased with myself this am I flushed myself not 1 but several times