Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Device To Power Manual Wheelchairs

@giles88 PM Sent! here is my personal email and phone number:

diegojuan4545@gmail.com
    239-938-4427

If anyone else interested in either testing the device or just wants to talk about it, feel free to send me an email or text anytime!

I'll typically respond via email within the hour. and text almost immediately.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Are you looking for testers ?

Blog Entries
    What happens if it is mounted off center? Does it still track straight?

Quote Originally Posted by ProPulse View Post
    @wheelin 48 Video of the mount is posted on our instagram page! @citryneofficial. If you don't have social media, send me your phone number (via private PM) and I'll personally send it to you
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

@NW-Will Yes we are!! Send me an email!

diegojuan4545@gmail.com

@oddity what you saw in the video is a proof of concept for the "ease of use". We are actually working on the mount as we speak to make sure it stays centered, among other things!

Would You Like Test Our Power Add-On?!

Hey everyone!

Our team needs 4 more wheelchair users ready and willing to test the ProPulse for 3-4 weeks starting September 13th!

We would come to you, attach the device, and teach you how to use it. All we ask is that you give us constant feedback on what you love, hate, or would like to see improvements on before the product launch.

Since day one, we have been dedicated to being led by the users and not the technology. Now it's time to bring the two together.

If you are interested and are in the DALLAS, HOUSTON, or AUSTIN area please contact me at:

citryne.contact@gmail.com

Fore more info on the device go to:
    www.citryne.com
    or
    search citryneofficial on instagram/facebook

It's been a great journey with everyone on the forum so far. We can't wait to make you proud

-Juan and the Citryne Team

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    Phil wrote:
    "If you are running two motors and reversing one, spinning around IMO won't wok unless the virtual "axle" of the machine tires is directly below the WC axle."

Phil is smart. I agree with what he said.
    These things just might already be protected by a patent.

Blog Entries
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    These things just might already be protected by a patent.
    Since you have invented an add on, your advice should be taken seriously. Quickly thinking about it I doubt their would be any issue with the brushless hub motors but you never know. The controller might be different can of worms though.
    Last edited by nonoise; 08-30-2019 at 06:24 PM. Reason: clarity
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    Since you have invented an add on, your advice should be taken seriously. Quickly thinking about it I doubt their would be any issue with the brushless hub motors but you never know. The controller might be different can of worms though.

I see a lot problems with this device and I'm sure it won't work in it's current form. Seems like they have put the cart before the horse and have not done any real world testing before announcing its debut. All the things needed to make this work would almost surely violate my patent. I'm all for new ideas but this one lacks common sense and simple physics.

Omnidirectional drive wheels look cool but they'd only be useful when the motors are off and they are in freewheel mode, assuming they have brakes, and you want to turn your chair manually. I see no other reason. There are so many other problems but I guess they'll find out during testing.