Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cats. I hate cats. So does my Roho.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyjames View Post
    I like cats. I used to use a ROHO. I stopped using them because I do stuff that can puncture a ROHO.
    Sixty posts later...there you are!

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    counsel (if you mean an attorney or psychologist and not and advisory board).

(KLD)
    Funny, but just to be fair, I think it is well understood here that we give a lot of leeway to all of our posters due to the use of dictation and spell checker programs within our population. Maybe Auggie uses a program, maybe he doesn't , Jim once took me to task about this and I get it...enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    counsel (if you mean an attorney or psychologist and not and advisory board).

(KLD)
    Go ahead and laugh at me because of a typo and continue with your ad-hominem attacks while you spread misinformation. Really professional. Asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by August West View Post
    Go ahead and laugh at me because of a typo and continue with your ad-hominem attacks while you spread misinformation. Really professional. Asshole.
    Tsk..Tsk..Tsk...why continue this. SCI Nurse KLD and I have had our disagreements, abundantly documented here, but she doesn't spread misinformation...maybe doesn't get where the rubber meets the road sometimes, but doesn't spread misinformation.

Just quit digging yourself into a hole here.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Tsk..Tsk..Tsk...why continue this. SCI Nurse KLD and I have had our disagreements, abundantly documented here, but she doesn't spread misinformation...maybe doesn't get where the rubber meets the road sometimes, but doesn't spread misinformation.

Just quit digging yourself into a hole here.
    You need proof?

You need proof?
    Argh!!!!! Is that enough letters to qualify as a post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh? I've cited misinformation from KLD before. It's one thing when a member provides misinformation. You take it with a grain of salt and do your due diligence to verify the information. It's another thing when a SCI nurse provides misinformation. Because people expect to rely on it without verifying it. That can lead to unnecessary pain and suffering.

Besides that, it's a hostile environment when moderators ridicule members. Shouldn't be tolerated.

Huh? I've cited misinformation from KLD before. It's one thing when a member provides misinformation. You take it with a grain of salt and do your due diligence to verify the information. It's another thing when a SCI nurse provides misinformation. Because people expect to rely on it without verifying it. That can lead to unnecessary pain and suffering.

Besides that, it's a hostile environment when moderators ridicule members. Shouldn't be tolerated.
    Aargh!!!!

(I think "Aargh" works as enough letters for a post.) Auggie give it a rest.

You give it a break. A hostile environment is nothing to be taken lightly.

You give it a break. A hostile environment is nothing to be taken lightly.
    Aargh!

Who is creating a hostile environment...look in the mirror.