Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are Quads using for controlling their PC? Looking for better solutions..

Excel is never easy, I do spreadsheets with over 400 rows with 7 different currencies, about 10 different duty and shipping rates and formula to calculate landed cost in our currency. Forex rate adjustable globally for use in scenario manager. One of the most useful tools is dragging from bottom right hand crosshair down to copy the formula. I have to switch off dwell and use my blink sensor to keep crosshair held down. I don't know if that is possible in dragon but it isn't easy with a head mouse.

It just demonstrates that we all find our own unique way depending upon what we need and what ability we have.

I use SmartNav with a sip n puff switch for left and right clicking. They have a wireless setup now. https://inclusivetechnologies.org/products/smartnav

I use the SmartNav with a rigged left / right toggle switch for clicking when sitting up and a homemade sip-and-puff switch for when I'm laying flat.
    So that I can use my laptop while flat, I use this thing that my dad and I designed and built:
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...le-laying-flat

By the way, if you use one of the head mouse devices, you can use 3M reflective tape if you run out of the dots they provide.