Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transforming Care and Recovery For People With Spinal Cord Injury

It is my understanding that funding for Edgerton's recent venture, Spinex, has been withdrawn. Furthermore, the planned merger of NRT with an unnamed Netherlands company is expected to be finalized on June 28. What it all means for the continued development and commercialization of state-of-the-art stimulation devices remains to be seen...
    Know Thyself

what you said about SpineX... Major Bummer
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Three months ago, it was an issue with my brother about spinal cord injury because of one baseball game, but it was not hard. That's why when we visited a doctor he recommended an inversion table for some basic home workouts (like these: https://cozyhousetoday.com/best-inversion-tables-buyers-guide/), and it worked pretty well, I wanna say. All exercises he was doing were not so hard and at the same time he recovered his spinal cord.
    Last edited by Newzzly; 06-21-2019 at 08:04 AM.

It is my understanding that funding for Edgerton's recent venture, Spinex, has been withdrawn. Furthermore, the planned merger of NRT with an unnamed Netherlands company is expected to be finalized on June 28. What it all means for the continued development and commercialization of state-of-the-art stimulation devices remains to be seen...
    Yeah, it's been withdrawn.

Too bad.