c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

pics wont post correctly
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Here's your pic rotated.

Found these on Amazon. But, I haven't tried them. https://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Portable...gateway&sr=8-3
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I know it would be an add cost but what about taking out and doing French doors oh that loks like cement or stucco they have aluminum ramps

Quote Originally Posted by MrSporto View Post
    Here's your pic rotated.

Found these on Amazon. But, I haven't tried them. https://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Portable...gateway&sr=8-3
    thank u can u fix this one to please. i'll check those out
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    I know it would be an add cost but what about taking out and doing French doors oh that loks like cement or stucco they have aluminum ramps
    just not a fan of french doors
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

This is a ramp I found online that I sectioned and screwed down on the sliding door.
    It was cheap like $30

All other outside doors (4) are paired french doors. The slider is more convenient so it's in the easiest entry spot.
    The company sells a bunch of these ramps which slide (laterally) into the next higher part so they can be pretty high) They are great for our purposes I'd say.
    I think I'll do this to the french doors in the breezeway. (which is where we keep our woodpile; it's a little difficult to pull the little red wagon over when it's loaded to spill!!)
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

You would need a long ramp to go up that high. How about installing a false floor above the lanai to make it level with the house? I know a guy who did this with his sunken living room and it worked great. Without seeing the rest of the lanai, hard to tell if this would work for you.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    You would need a long ramp to go up that high. How about installing a false floor above the lanai to make it level with the house? I know a guy who did this with his sunken living room and it worked great. Without seeing the rest of the lanai, hard to tell if this would work for you.

(KLD)
    i was thinking add pavers to raise floor up level. see lanai, may be easier just going through door to master.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

I agree. I would raise the lanai floor, then just modify the screen door and add a ramp/planter combo on the grassy area.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.