My injury level is c6-7.

I started swimming once a week about seven weeks ago. I was hoping that would help the high tone I have in my core. I have swam before, and after the sessions I always had to empty my bladder. That has not occurred this time.

About three weeks ago, they put weights on my legs and I dangled my feet for just a few minutes. After that, my legs started swelling up gradually in the next few weeks (I'm not sure if the dangling feet was associated with the swelling or not). Last week, I admitted myself to the hospital as my legs were rreally getting swollen and my urine output became low.

They started me on antibiotics and thought that I might have a blood infection. The reason for this is that last November, I somehow ended up with sepsis and and an infection in the L5 area. I did six weeks of antibiotics for that. I had no open wounds but was treated for three different bugs. I guess they entered through my cathing.

The infectious diseases Dr. who saw me last November cut the antibiotics when he saw me the next day after I was admitted since I wasn't feeling sick like I was before. Blood tests have looked good and they want me to follow-up with four weeks of blood tests.

I did get a UTI in the hospital and was treated with seven days of IV antibiotics for that.

Also, they found a blood clot in my left leg, which they say caused the swelling. I'm not so sure about that since I am still getting swelling and have low urine output.

I'm really not sure what to do as I'm drinking fluids but not voiding them like I should. My tone is really high in my core area. It pulls me to the left and is even making it extremely difficult to cath as my penis is tightening and retracting in due to the high tone.

I have a baclofen pump and a dye test scheduled for next Thursday, but I don't think that's the problem.

They did a CAT scan and did not see kidney stones causing any problems.

My main concern is I don't understand why my system isn't producing urine like it should and why I continue to swell in my legs. I feel this high tone arching my right side back in and pushing out in the front left. It just will not let up during the day or night now, which I feel is the culprit, but I don't know how to stop it.

I see a nurse practitioner next Tuesday. I'm worried about this and don't know what to do.