Thread: 2018 Quantum Q6 Edge 2.0 MOUTH DRIVEN JOYSTICK, eye level, power everything

2018 Quantum Q6 Edge 2.0 MOUTH DRIVEN JOYSTICK, eye level, power everything

Used sparingly indoors for 80 days. Set up to be driven by a mouth controlled joystick which controls all functions. Power back (seat back only), Power Tilt (seat & seat back together), Power leg/foot rests, Seat back and foot rests together, Eye Level Elevation. Can also be operated from behind the chair with a separate joystick by a caregiver or by regular armrest joystick (included but not installed). LED fender head lights/tail lights, 6 MPH drive motors, 16-20" seat width and depth (adjustable), adjustable arm rests (full length), elbow supports included (not installed), 10 inch headrest, cup holder, 2-50 amp gel filled batteries, armrest pouch, factory tool kits and diagnostic cables, 24 volt 8 amp battery charger. Probably more features but my wife used it sparingly before passing so I never quite became familiar with the chair. Sticker price for the chair was just north of $70,000, but of course Medicare doesn't pay sticker price. I'm just looking to get out of it what I had to pay because Medicare wouldn't (seat elevator, mouth controller, etc)
    Asking $12,000. Will consider all serious offers. Shipping paid by buyer.
    All questions answered, feedback welcome and encouraged.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Price reduced to $5000

why so cheap and why you selling dont like it ?

Reduced the price and it sold.
    The chair belonged to my wife who passed a few weeks after delivery of chair. I just needed to get it out of the house, didn't need the reminder.