Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let me entertain you.

Let me entertain you.

It's almost summer. Time for the sun to take center stage.

Blog Entries
    Wooohoooo! Awesome as usual.

Play some Free Bird! Freeeeeebirrrrrrrrrd

I'm sure I've asked about that guitar before. It sounds awesome. Who made it?
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    Wooohoooo! Awesome as usual.

Play some Free Bird! Freeeeeebirrrrrrrrrd

I'm sure I've asked about that guitar before. It sounds awesome. Who made it?
    Thanks,O! The guitar is a Blueridge BR-183A ("A" for Adirondack top). It's 25.5" scale version of a Martin 000-42. Great guitar!!

I really enjoyed that. Your voice has a pleasant unique quality that drew me in, and I ended up pleasantly relaxed. I would buy a whole album if it was available. The world could use a bit of laid back music these days. I look forward to you next offering. Thanks for sharing.

Kick ass! The West Coast seems to suit you well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Thanks,O! The guitar is a Blueridge BR-183A ("A" for Adirondack top). It's 25.5" scale version of a Martin 000-42. Great guitar!!
    A REAL Adirondack top?!?! Wow.
    Last edited by Oddity; 06-01-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

You’re a wonderful player and singer, Stephen.

Marvelous, Stephen, I thoroughly enjoyed that.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Very talented! (Although it’s the start of winter here down under!).

Whoever did the camera work (and editing) has some talent too. How many times did you need to play the whole song through, to get all those close-ups and angles?
    Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy1 View Post
    Very talented! (Although it’s the start of winter here down under!).

Whoever did the camera work (and editing) has some talent too. How many times did you need to play the whole song through, to get all those close-ups and angles?
    I recorded the song first in a studio and then played along to my own performance in the park where it was shot. Attempting to perform it live would have resulted in crappy sound fidelity with a dozen screaming kids milling about in the background.