Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E350 XLT Super Duty Van - Single user / driver with lots of upgrades

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E350 XLT Super Duty Van - Single user / driver with lots of upgrades

If you looking for the most convenient and comfortable transportation for you or a family member with a wheelchair. This Ford E-Series 350 is filled with modern safety, convenience features, and upgrades that will make travel much, much easier! *Single Driver / User E-350 XLT Super Duty - 2012 *Low Miles = 40K *Flex Fuel capable *Ford's AdvanceTrac RSC traction and stability control system is a definite plus, AdvanceTrac? with RSC? is Ford?s premium electronic stability system that improves vehicle control and stability on all driving surfaces, including snow, ice, gravel, rain-covered roads, and dry pavement. *Self Ratcheting Tie Down system for easy and convenient security of heavy duty wheelchairs No need to pull and tug on the tie downs. It does it on its own. *InterMotive = Intelligent Lift Interlock System *Single Hand controls for Door Opening and Lift System *Custom Front Seat with Slide and Swivel Controls for easy access to Wheelchair and Rear Van access. *Wifi installed and included. Connect with your preferred service provider. *Custom installed Front and Rear additional Super Bright LED light bars for outstanding exterior lighting. *Factory Class 3 towing package *Custom built tool and organizing system to secure your many extras *Ford OEM Rear Bench seat included. Kelly Blue Book gives this Van 4.5 stars! We can coordinate delivery with you! Van needs a new home. Ask any and All questions. $33K
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by JMo77; 05-30-2019 at 11:24 AM. Reason: adding pictures

I would love to hear feedback from any forum members in regards to the van post. Suggestion box is wide open!

What's bad is you can't run those high tops threw the automatic car wash. Also those 1 ton vans ride like a lumber wagon. Rode in a few just about broke my back. Hard rides really hurt my back. Also those vans had timing chain problems which cost about 5 grand to get fixed. That ford engine was bad at that. The pentastar v6 engine has the same problem to. Wish they go back to the pushrod engine. JMO for what's it's worth.
    Art

Hello Art!
    1. I would agree with you on not running them through the car wash. An option would be a good mobile car washer. Company shows up and interior exterior. Done!
    2. I drove this yesterday. I do agree that Fords, especially the older trucks would ride stiff. Maybe this is the lucky one. It rides really smooth.
    3. Havent had any issues with motor!
    Thanks for the response!

The Triton Motor

Quote Originally Posted by JMo77 View Post
    Hello Art!
    1. I would agree with you on not running them through the car wash. An option would be a good mobile car washer. Company shows up and interior exterior. Done!
    2. I drove this yesterday. I do agree that Fords, especially the older trucks would ride stiff. Maybe this is the lucky one. It rides really smooth.
    3. Havent had any issues with motor!
    Thanks for the response!
    They had a lot of problems with blow out spark plugs and timing chain problems. There is a lot about the problems with that engine just check it out on You Tube videos. Why I traded mine in when it got up to 50,00 miles. Wished they would have just stayed with the old pushrod motor. They all build stuff to brake down now days no matter what you buy. Sad really. A person does not know what to buy today. I bought the dodge 2012 mini van with the lifetime warranty. Has already paid for the warranty twice over. I like the old ford van just hate that Triton motor is all. JMO. They don't make the engine any longer as they don't make the E vans anymore either. Big mistake by ford IMO. Having someone come out and wash your van if you can afford it all the time. I sure cant. Why I bought the mini van cause you can run them threw automatic cars washers most the time. Hate that van cause I always had the full size vans. Really miss the full size vans for sure.
    Art

Quote Originally Posted by Art454 View Post
    They had a lot of problems with blow out spark plugs and timing chain problems. There is a lot about the problems with that engine just check it out on You Tube videos. Why I traded mine in when it got up to 50,00 miles. Wished they would have just stayed with the old pushrod motor. They all build stuff to brake down now days no matter what you buy. Sad really. A person does not know what to buy today. I bought the dodge 2012 mini van with the lifetime warranty. Has already paid for the warranty twice over. I like the old ford van just hate that Triton motor is all. JMO. They don't make the engine any longer as they don't make the E vans anymore either. Big mistake by ford IMO. Having someone come out and wash your van if you can afford it all the time. I sure cant. Why I bought the mini van cause you can run them threw automatic cars washers most the time. Hate that van cause I always had the full size vans. Really miss the full size vans for sure.
    Which engine has those problems? I didn't see any mention of the particular engine is in this van. My understanding is that the 5.0 is reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by August West View Post
    Which engine has those problems? I didn't see any mention of the particular engine is in this van. My understanding is that the 5.0 is reliable.
    Thanks for the post August! Art may have had bad experience with another van. This 350 is in excellent condition with lots of upgrades and to this day has not had any issues.

New price = $29K

New price = $21k

[QUOTE=JMo77;1879728]New price = $21K

I still think your price is too high. Depreciation on adaptive vans is VERY steep. Check out similar vehicles on Disabled Dealer (and this may also be a good place to advertise yours).

http://www.disableddealer.com/

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.