Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RT300 FES bike for sale

RT300 FES bike for sale

Purchased brand new from Restorative Therapies for $20,145 (see purchase receipt attached).

Asking $12,500 or Best Offer.

- RT300 SL with 12 channels and sage 10 controller.
    - Allows you to stim quads, hams, glutes, side of shins, calves and either abs or back all at the same time.
    - Used about 3x a week for 4-months.
    - 10 out of 10 cosmetic and mechanical.

Here's an article on why it's such an excellent piece of equipment http://www.disabilitychat.blog/fes-b...ke-12-channel/

Free shipping in the US. Please ask any questions you may have. PM me here. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Michael28; 05-06-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Asking $9,500

(paid $20,145)

Shoot me an email at memoran1@comcast.net
    Last edited by Michael28; 05-17-2019 at 11:04 AM.

RT300 FES bike for sale

I am selling my restorative therapies RT 300 FES bike. It was purchased in 2017 and has only has a few dozen rides on it, most of which was within the first few months of purchase. It's 12-channels and in excellent condition. I am selling because my rehab aide moved and I can't put the pads on myself so it's just sitting here. The pictures attached are not me but do show you the pad setup.

The bike is in Massachusetts (free local pickup) or I'll ship anywhere if the buyer pays. Paid $22,000 brand new. Price is $9,300. Email me at memoran1@comcast.net
    Last edited by Michael28; 05-26-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Price adjusted to $8,500

Does it have an arm mode

No, this one is legs only.

(Price Reduced) rt300 FES stim bike for legs - for sale

FES RT300 Stim Bike for stimulation of the legs for sale. Send me a private message with any/all questions. Will box and ship via fedex or ups in the US only. I would suggest ground shipping as item is big. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS and sorry no international shipping.

Price is 8,500. Paid 20k for it new (22k with extras). Bike is in excellent condition from being purchased new and I'm the original and only owner.

Again feel free to ask me all questions or send me a private message I will do my best to respond back to you in a timely manner.
    Last edited by Michael28; 09-02-2019 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael28 View Post
    FES RT300 Stim Bike for stimulation of the legs for sale. Send me a private message with any/all questions. Will box and ship via fedex or ups in the US only. I would suggest ground shipping as item is big. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS and sorry no international shipping.

Price is 8,500. Paid 20k for it new (22k with extras). Bike is in excellent condition from being purchased new and I'm the original and only owner.

Again feel free to ask me all questions or send me a private message I will do my best to respond back to you in a timely manner.
    Buyers of used RT equipment, as I was, need to be made aware in advance of their purchase that Restorative Therapies will NOT offer support for the equipment if the new buyer doesn't purchase a Home User Service Plan from them, which last I explored is around $5K. That cost needs to be factored into the purchase decision. Warranties are not transferable. If your bike ever requires service -- and it most surely will -- without the Service Plan you will have a very expensive piece of useless exercise equipment taking up space in your home.

Thanks for the information Stephen. I think that number is high, but important to consider nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael28 View Post
    Thanks for the information Stephen. I think that number is high, but important to consider nonetheless.

At the time that I bought my used RT in 2015, the price for the Home User Service Establishment Plan was $4675 + 250 shipping. I had previously tried to purchase a new RT300 but my insurance denied it all the way through a final external appeal. I was able to prevail on RT to offer me the earlier price plan, but that's not going to happen for users 4 years later. Whatever the current price is, interested buyers should contact the company and find out. I believe that all used RTs have to be returned to the company for refurbishment (regardless of whether any is necessary) to be eligible for the Home User Service plan, so there's no getting around that.
    Last edited by stephen212; 09-03-2019 at 07:13 PM.