Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dulcolax supository vs digital stimulation

Quote Originally Posted by rolliniv View Post
    You empty enemeez tube into lube launcher?
    No, I purchase the Enemeez-like solution in one liter quantities from a local compounding pharmacy. That lasts me about a year and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by endo_aftermath View Post
    No, I purchase the Enemeez-like solution in one liter quantities from a local compounding pharmacy. That lasts me about a year and a half.
    How do you know that what you source from a compounding pharmacy is the Enemeez-like solution?

What "rolliniv" is asking is how you get the solution you get into the bowel/vault or higher?

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    How do you know that what you source from a compounding pharmacy is the Enemeez-like solution?

What "rolliniv" is asking is how you get the solution you get into the bowel/vault or higher?
    I asked them to formulate an Enemeez-comparable liquid. I think the Enemeez formula was pretty easy to find in publicly available sources (polyethylene glycol, glycerin and 56 mg/ml of ducosate sodium. It does require a prescription from my doc. The last liter I bought cost $171.

Rollniv seemed to understand that the Lubricant Launcher injects the solution into the rectum. That's the reason the product exists and is sold in sex shops.