Thread: Dr. Wu's Treatment Facility

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dr. Wu's Treatment Facility

Wu Medical Center (WMC) was founded in 2000 by Dr Wu and his medical team. Applying the unique neural regeneration technologies, which combine stem cell therapy (using neural and mesenchymal stem cells), medication and rehabilitation, innovated by Dr. Wu, WMC has successfully treated over 7,000 patients from all over the world in multinational centers,who suffered from various diseases, disorders, and injuries including Parkinson's disease, post-stroke, MND, ALS, MS, MSA, CP, SCI, Batten's disease, diabetes, liver/renal dysfunction, osteoarthrosis and certain types of eye diseases etc. This has laid a solid foundation for the application of neural regeneration technologies to treat these previously untreatable neurological diseases.

As a leading medical center that specializes in neural regeneration therapy, WMC provides the safest and most effective individualized treatment program with our highly experienced medical team, our advanced technology and our world-class medical care.

As a result of our treatment program, a significant improvement can be achieved within two weeks.

WMC is also a medical science research center supported by various governmental and private funds. Our clinical application is based on the findings of our neural regeneration research from the last decade. Dr. Wu is one of the pre-eminent experts in the use of neural regeneration technology for treating various neurological diseases in China today. Dr. Wu's many years of education and research experience in this field has earned him a large amount of respect from his colleagues and his expertise is reflected in the awards and recognition he has received. His accomplishments include over 30 published research articles he has written along with contributions to several other medical publications.

Scientifically, neural regeneration therapy has made it possible for currently incurable diseases to be treated, but clinically speaking, stem cells alone only have a very limited curative effect. This is the reason behind the many unsuccessful treatments using stem cells. Combined with comprehensive rehabilitation therapy, our core technology using unique clinical technologies that create a most suitable internal environment, allow the auto mobilization of stem cells to occur and survive long enough to achieve their repairing or reconstruction effects.

Anybody hear about this guy????

LINK location?

Wu Medical is the umbilical cord MSC intrathecal injections as offered by Cell Medicine, Beike, Puhua etc. No proven efficacy. Just anecdotes to get patients coming through:

http://www.wumedicalcenter.com/artic...ntStories/sci/

Under the header of "Diseases We Treat" with our stem cells, I don't think they've missed a single one. They treat every single condition known to man. That's always the biggest red flag for scam artists in these overseas clinics. There is no cure here.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Under the header of "Diseases We Treat" with our stem cells, I don't think they've missed a single one. They treat every single condition known to man. That's always the biggest red flag for scam artists in these overseas clinics. There is no cure here.
    If you read their webpage, you will find that they reference an article from The Washington Post. Read the article. It pretty much says, avoid places like this, but Wu strategically places a picture that turns the article around. They also add an advertisement after the Post article that makes it look like the Post supports the place. Anyone who goes to Wu's might as well burn their money.

There is an Expanded Access (Compassionate Use) treatment using MSC in the US. Its being run by The University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03925649

Maybe this would be better investigated. I've no idea if its just for one person, or they are opening it up. But at least it has oversight and I assume it has been reviewed by the FDA? (Needs verifying though).

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    There is an Expanded Access (Compassionate Use) treatment using MSC in the US. Its being run by The University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03925649

Maybe this would be better investigated. I've no idea if its just for one person, or they are opening it up. But at least it has oversight and I assume it has been reviewed by the FDA? (Needs verifying though).
    I sent them an email on the day they added this trail to clinicaltrails.gov which was on April 24 and I got the following response.

Hi XXXX:
    Thanks for the inquiry. This is an individual patient expanded access protocol and the subject has already been identified. Sorry I can't offer you other options. Keep checking the clinicaltrials.gov web site.
    Best regards,
    Steven Kosmach, MSN, RN, CCRC
    Clinical Trial Program Manager
    Department of Pediatric Surgery | Children?s Program in Regenerative Medicine
    6410 Fannin Street-Univ. Professional Building Suite 410
    Houston, Texas 77030
    Office: 713.500.7329 Toll Free: 855.566.6273

Niallel,

Thanks for this. I am going to look into this for my father who lives in Houston. Due to my fathers age (77 years old) he is generally excluded from the selection criteria of most trials.

Thanks Sparky, such a shame.