Thread: stimulite smart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

stimulite smart

whats yalls thoughts on the stim smart cush for handcycle the sport was a lil firm for me i weigh around 160to 170
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

wheelin 48,

Regarding "whats yalls thoughts on the stim smart cush ... the sport was a lil firm for me"
    If the Stimulites work well for you, and the Sport model is the right thickness for you, but a bit firm for you, then the Smart model is a good option. The Smart model and Sport model are the same thickness. The Stimulite Smart is essentially a Stimulite Sport with Supracor's XS feature (i.e., a slightly less firm top layer). Depending upon the individual, either of these cushions can work well for handcycling.
    Last edited by WC_Sage; 04-29-2019 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WC_Sage View Post
    wheelin 48,

Regarding "whats yalls thoughts on the stim smart cush ... the sport was a lil firm for me"
    If the Stimulites work well for you, and the Sport model is the right thickness for you, but a bit firm for you, then the Smart model is a good option. The Smart model and Sport model are the same thickness. The Stimulite Smart is essentially a Stimulite Sport with Supracor's XS feature (i.e., a slightly less firm top layer). Depending upon the individual, either of these cushions can work well for handcycling.

thanks
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]