Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ricon KlearVue Lift problem, again.

Quote Originally Posted by August West View Post
    On my lift, these screws are on the arm. The arm is vertical in the picture because the lift is stowed. Of course the arm is horizontal when the lift is deployed. Your owner's manual will tell you exactly where the limit switches are. If the lift is deploying but not going down, I bet dollars to donuts that the reason is a limit switch setting, a limit switch connection, or a limit switch failure.
    Is that a Ricon Lift?
    Mine is a Ricon KlearVue Model K2010. Limit switches are under the motor/hydraulic box cover. Well the two setscrews I know about and you helped me adjust lift before using these.
    Is there more than those two?
    If there is more setscrews please let me know and where to look and will see if neighbor has time to look at it this weekend. I have surgeon's appointment Monday and would rather use my van than Transit since they only take one powerchair at time and really like my wife to hear what doctor has to say about me.
    Lift once Deployed will function normally. Up/Down and Stow. It just will not Deply with Pendant. Either have to do it Manually by using release with Pump Handle or can lift up on inward RollGate and push Down Switch on Pendant. Neighbor found this out by trying get it to work. That is why he/we think it is bad button/switch on Pendant.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP2013 View Post
    Is that a Ricon Lift?
    Mine is a Ricon KlearVue Model K2010. Limit switches are under the motor/hydraulic box cover. Well the two setscrews I know about and you helped me adjust lift before using these.
    Is there more than those two?
    If there is more setscrews please let me know and where to look and will see if neighbor has time to look at it this weekend. I have surgeon's appointment Monday and would rather use my van than Transit since they only take one powerchair at time and really like my wife to hear what doctor has to say about me.
    Lift once Deployed will function normally. Up/Down and Stow. It just will not Deply with Pendant. Either have to do it Manually by using release with Pump Handle or can lift up on inward RollGate and push Down Switch on Pendant. Neighbor found this out by trying get it to work. That is why he/we think it is bad button/switch on Pendant.
    RollGate? What do you mean? Your lift has 3 limit switches. Their location and adjustment procedure are in the service manual that Rustyjames posted.