Thread: Norwegian Air

Norwegian Air

Has anyone used Norwegian Air? Good? Bad?

I used them to fly from LAX to Oslo (and back) in 2015. Good experience. Their international flights/planes/service is much better than that of their cheapie within European flights. I paid about 1/2 of what I would have paid on SAS/United/Delta, etc.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

What you have to remember is that NA is low-cost carrier which is struggling financially (lack of cash and planes), they've just shut down several outposts and half of the fleet is grounded. Most of their staff come from asia, on Asian contracts so less pay and worse conditions. Also, when things go wrong with Norwigean flights they go bad very quickly. For every good review there are plenty of horror stories of people being stranded in the USA for days, trying to get back home to Scandinavia.

That said, if you buy at the right time and get a good deal (remember everything is extra) then you it's cheap.

Will they still be around in 6 months? That's open to debate.

Quote Originally Posted by sarcastrix View Post
    What you have to remember is that NA is low-cost carrier which is struggling financially (lack of cash and planes), they've just shut down several outposts and half of the fleet is grounded. Most of their staff come from asia, on Asian contracts so less pay and worse conditions. Also, when things go wrong with Norwigean flights they go bad very quickly. For every good review there are plenty of horror stories of people being stranded in the USA for days, trying to get back home to Scandinavia.

That said, if you buy at the right time and get a good deal (remember everything is extra) then you it's cheap.

Will they still be around in 6 months? That's open to debate.
    That isn't good. I like cheaper but sounds like to many risks.