Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cbd oil for back pain relief ?

Cbd oil for back pain relief ?

Hello ,

Do you know if it's really effective?
    Not being a fan of this kind of substance at all, I would still like to try it because nothing reduces my back pain.

Your opinion on cbd oil?

Thank you

Louis

It is not a question of opinions. CBD is a drug, and like other drugs it will help some and not help, or even harm, some others. All you can do is experiment to find if it suits you. I don't think it's reputation has a bearing.

Is your back pain musculoskeletal pain or neuropathic pain? Do you have a spinal cord injury? A blank profile makes it difficult to respond to questions like this.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

I think it's from the muscles. Probably because of the way I sleep. I'm always stressed, and maybe that's why.

I've already seen three different doctors, and no one has a solution for me.

That is why we are looking for less traditional solutions... I'm tired of always having back pain, it ruins my life!

So you are not paralyzed due to spinal cord injury? That is population served by these forums.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

My pain is neuropathic - neck, shoulders, and arms (C6/7). Saw one neurosurgeon and 2 neurologists. They all said my neck was too "messed up" to do anything. Last one told me to try CBD oil. Get it from an established dealer. Mine is 78%% pure oil. It's not a miracle drug, but it has eased some of the pain. Also, small doses (100-300mg) of Gabapentin has helped a lot.
    4xquad

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Bishop View Post
    My pain is neuropathic - neck, shoulders, and arms (C6/7). Saw one neurosurgeon and 2 neurologists. They all said my neck was too "messed up" to do anything. Last one told me to try CBD oil. Get it from an established dealer. Mine is 78%% pure oil. It's not a miracle drug, but it has eased some of the pain. Also, small doses (100-300mg) of Gabapentin has helped a lot.
    Thank you very much for your very precise answer!
    It helps me a lot, I'll take my chances with the cbd.

I'll come back and give my opinion. Maybe it can help people.

i tried 3 different kind with no help, i think it needs to contain a small amount of thc.

Take care where you buy CBD. Not yet FDA regulated and some have tested with some bad stuff in it.
    Drops in food or under tongue - more is not better, too much can make you feel bad (experienced by a friend and myself).
    Vape - seems to help me more than oil drops.
    THC - helps me a lot
    Gabapentin - I can't live without it (I tried). Taking 600 mg daily (2 capsules). Was prescribed 9 x 300mg but reduced it to 2 x (my decision) due to blurry vision side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlcato View Post
    i tried 3 different kind with no help, i think it needs to contain a small amount of thc.
    Save your money. It's all hype.