Thread: Seat function control box decal needed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Seat function control box decal needed?

Does anyone happen to have any of these seat function control box decals? I'll buy one off of you. I'm looking for this configuration. Thanks

The sales rep put the decal on the friggin plastic cover!

"Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

All seriousness is contact the manufacture of your chair and ask for set. Most likely they will mail one out right to you.
    Just curious but my AmySystem seat controls are controlled thru the joystick. Is that make you need them from?

I did they won't sell me one. My vendor is working on it now. I though if someone had a spare they'd sell it to me. I like Quickies version better because it has text with symbols. Amy's only has the symbols.
    "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

The sales rep made the mistake. I would hold him accountable for finding a fix for his error.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I am.
    I don't know who makes the controller you have, but many power wheelchair controllers are made by Curtiss Wright. Curtiss Wright has a website, you might contact them and ask if they can help.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    I don't know who makes the controller you have, but many power wheelchair controllers are made by Curtiss Wright. Curtiss Wright has a website, you might contact them and ask if they can help.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Does anyone happen to have any of these seat function control box decals? I'll buy one off of you. I'm looking for this configuration. Thanks

The sales rep put the decal on the friggin plastic cover!

So, you want to remove the current decal and affix a new one under the plastic?

Can you accurately measure the width -- from lower left corner to lower right corner (because that seems less prone to error than trying to measure along the top edge) -- of your current decal? I can then print one on a self-adhesive label (which would be paper, but it could be "poor man laminated" with clear tape) by massaging the image of the desired label (above) to fit the size/shape required (Photoshop to the rescue).

Quote Originally Posted by automation View Post
    So, you want to remove the current decal and affix a new one under the plastic?

Can you accurately measure the width -- from lower left corner to lower right corner (because that seems less prone to error than trying to measure along the top edge) -- of your current decal? I can then print one on a self-adhesive label (which would be paper, but it could be "poor man laminated" with clear tape) by massaging the image of the desired label (above) to fit the size/shape required (Photoshop to the rescue).
    Thanks, I 'll get back to you if the Sales rep doesn't come through with a new one.