respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    Anyone tried this stuff yet? https://uqora.com
    If you take a look at the ingredients in this product, it is basically just D Mannose and some vitamins. If you take a multiple vitamin, you are probably already getting enough of those vitamins. D Mannose is pretty inexpensive sold separately. Remember D Mannose only helps to prevent e.coli based urinary tract infections.

These are the amounts of each active ingredient you are getting:
    Uqora Target (drink-mix) 1 packet: D-Mannose, 2g; Vitamin C, 480mg; Vitamin B6, 50mg; Calcium, 50mg; Magnesium, 12mg; Potassium, 9mg.

The inactive ingredients are just for color (beet juice powder), flavor, and to keep the product from caking.

Ten packets for $25.00 - $2.50 a serving (includes shipping)
    Twenty packets for $45.00 (includes shipping)
    Thirty packets for $60.00 (includes shipping)

And, it seems to me that they are really promoting their subscription plan, where you are shipped product and charged automatically.

After looking at their website and reading the FAQs, I'm not impressed or curious enough to try the product.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by gjnl; 04-08-2019 at 06:09 PM.

Looks like a Enterprising young woman who owns the company, she is utilizing D-mannose which ya with a e coli infection it can really help out, possible with taking it and drinking enough water to get rid of minor infections I'd think, so she will get customers saying, wow this stuff really works.. I saw her Ad on MTV live so looks like she is advertising to a young group of people.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

If I was battling E.coli uti"s I would just try the d-mannose by itself. The other vitamins and minerals have not been shown in research to do anything to treat or prevent uti's. While I know some o ut there swear by vitamin C, unless it is in your bladder for 4 hours, all you are doing is acidifying the urine in whatever type of drainage bag you use.

ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.